Internationale Studierende im Seminar
Internationale Studierende im Seminar

As a free mover to Flensburg

You would like to spend one or two semesters at Europa-Universität Flensburg, but you are not studying at a partner university?

Before you can apply for a study stay as a free mover at Europa-Universität Flensburg, the International Office of your home university has to nominate you. As soon as the International Center of Europa-Universität Flensburg has received the official nomination, you will receive a link to the online application.

Information about the required application documents, the courses offered and the grading system at Europa-Universität Flensburg can be found at the following link

Information for Exchange Students