This Bachelor offers students the technical and methodical knowledge to either immediately pursue a career in a growing labor market demanding for well qualified professionals with an insight into European specific issues or to enroll in a Master Program.
As this program is interdisciplinary, so are the opportunities it brings and fields of work. From government to non-government organizations (NGOs), in the university or internationally, many career paths are possible. With that, the ability to specialize and create connections already within the program empowers students to strengthen their own experiences and to produce a path of their own, ending with a career more suited to their personal interests. Job opportunities canthen be found in a wide range of governmental, non-governmental (NGOs) or international organizations, small and medium enterprises, theaters, museums, newspapers and other art and media related institutions, both in the traditional form or in new media formats.
- Associations, NGOs, International NGOs
- Exhibition design and management
- Museum pedagogy and catalog editing
- Public work
- Services related to Europe (agency, consultancy, application services etc.)
- Political education / Adult education
- Political consultancy or management assistance in companies
- Conversion and transformation processes
- Culture and languages intermediation
- Journalism (journalism schools, traineeship)
As a subsequent course of studies, the following programs are available at the Europa-Universität Flensburg:
- (under specific conditions)