You can apply for a place in the ProRef Program if you:
As proof you need one of the following residence statuses:
- Proof of arrival (Ankunftsnachweis)
- Temporary resident permit (Aufenthaltsgestattung)
- Degree of tolerance (Duldung)
- Residence permit (Aufenthaltserlaubnis)
- School-leaving certificate that entitles you to higher education studies in Germany; equivalent to the German "Abitur" (original/certified copy with certified translation into German or English)
- If available: a certificate of study (original BA or MA transcript or certificate/certified copy with certified translation into German or English)
To check whether your secondary school degree is recognized in Germany and whether you fulfil the admission requirements, you can use the DAAD database on admission requirements.
Proven language skills at level B1 in German or English..
Missing language certificates
If you are missing a language certificate you can take the onSET language placement test in German and/or English. Due to the current situation, there are no set dates. Taking the test is only possible with a registration beforehand by e-mail at email@example.com
For a later entry in January 2021 a level B2 is required.
The university strives for a balanced gender relation in all language courses. The EUF particularly welcomes applications from qualified women.
1. Online application
2. Proof of refugee status
3. Language certificate
4. University entrance qualification
A later entry into the program is possible as of 10th January 2022. This requires language skills at level B1+ or B2.
Tel. +49 461 805 2740
Consultation and Application
Tel. +49 461 805 2667
Sprechstunden: Nach Vereinbarung