You have now completed the B.A. European Cultures and Society - Congratualtions!!
You enjoyed your time in Flensburg and don't want to forget it - We don't want that either!
You made a lot of friends from all over the world and you don't want to lose track of them - Makes sense!
You want to stay in contact with the university - We also want to be in contact with you!
You want to belong to a network of people with the same career and professional interests as you - We have such a space!
We would like to stay in contact with you by sending you an occasional newsletter about life in the university, developments of the study program, job opportunities, invitations, etc. We promise not to bother you all the time. Maybe once or twice a year! Just to remind you that we still exist and that we are thinking about you. If this is something you agree with, please register for our newsletter using the form below.
Linkedin is a social media platform to connect you to other professionals and help develop your career. The B.A. EUCS has a group there where EUCS alumni can get in contact with one another and develop their career opportunities.
Once you have completed your B.A. studies, feel free to join our group, get connected and stay in contact.
Completing their Masters
- International Relations, diplomacy at the University of Haifa in Israel
- Business, Language and Culture at the University of South Denmark and Flensburg
- Communication Sciences at the University of Münster
- Marketing Management at the University of Galway
- International Relations at the University of Turin
- International Business Studies at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Philosophy at the University of Helsinki
- Interdisciplinary Antisemitism Studies at TU Berlin
- Sport, Media and Communication Research at Deutsche Sporthochschule Köln
- Coastal and Marine Management at the University Center of the Westfjords
- Sustainability, Society and the Environment at the CAU Kiel
- European Studies at EUF
- International Management at EUF
- Education in Europe at EUF
Congratulations to all the students who are graduating in 2019. We wish you a bright future!
1. The apostille is exclusively issued in Kiel by the Ministry of the Interior in Schleswig-Holstein (https://www.schleswig-holstein.de/DE/Fachinhalte/B/beglaubigungen_im/beglaubigungen.html)
2. For the obtaining of an apostille, this university needs to submit to the Ministry of the Interior a "pre-certification" based on the documents in need of an apostille. The competence to initiate this pre-certification is in the hands of Mr. Dierk Hansen (Zulassungsstelle). In order to do this pre-certification, some documents are necessary:
a. The original documents to be certified, that is the original final certificates of your studies, OR
b. Copies of the final certificates of your studies sent to Mr. Hansen directly by the examinations office, AND
c. proof of payment of the fee for pre-certification. Since ALL pages of the documents are to be provided with a preliminary certification, the amount of the fees to be paid depends on the number of pages (5.00 Euro/page).
The fees are to be paid when the pre-certification is collected.
If the documents are to be sent by post, a notification to pay the fees will be sent in advance. In this case, the pre-certification will be made and dispatched only after the reception of the payment of the fees has been confirmed by the finance department of this university.
The Europa-Universität Flensburg does not accept any liability for any lost or misplaced documents sent by post.
For the recognition of the apostille abroad, it may also be necessary to subsequently subject it to the Apostille of the Federal Administration Office in Germany – the so-called final certification.
This depends on the law of the country in which the documents are to be submitted. It is the responsibility of the student to investigate which kind of apostille is needed in their specific case.
The Europa-Universität is only responsible for issuing the "pre-certification" to be sent to the Ministry of the Interior in Kiel, for them to produce the apostille.