Welcome, Bienvenue, Bienvenidos
In Flensburg you study where others go on vacation! The lovely Flensburg with its lively shopping and pub scene and its Nordic harbor romance is located on the fjord in the immediate vicinity of some of the most beautiful beaches that the Baltic Sea offers (Solitüde, Wassersleben, Sandwig, Holnis peninsula).
In addition to the numerous water sports opportunities in the area, the EUF campus also offers attractive sports facilities and the campus swimming pool, which is undoubtedly one of the best sports and leisure pools in Schleswig-Holstein.
This is the teacher training program for French and/or Spanish in Flensburg at a glance
We are pleased to welcome you here on our site and would like to briefly introduce our degree programs. First of all, the following general framework applies, namely to both fields of study within Romance Studies, French and Spanish:
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Educational Studies
- Standard period of study: 6 semesters followed by
- Degree: Master (M.Ed.) Gymnasium or Community Schools
- Standard period of study: 4 semesters
- Language used in courses: French or Spanish and German, in the further course of studies increasingly in the foreign language
Start in fall semester 2022/23
- Lecture period: 12.09.2022 – 13.01.2023
- Exam period 1: 14.12.-23.12.2022 und 09.01.-12.01.2023
- Exam period 2: 06.-10.03.2023
- Intensive courses (free of charge) for first-year students who do not have level B1: 14 days before the introductory week,
Mr. Ranjakasoa (Französisch, find information here)
Mr. Pérez de la Vega (Spanisch)
- Introduction week for the fall semester: 12.-16.09.2022
- Application Period for 1st Semester:
BA Altabiturienten - 15.05.-21.06.2022
BA Neuabiturienten und M.Ed.: 15.05.-31.07.2022
- Application period for 3rd and 5th semester:
- Enrollment dates: Announcement of the date and information on required documents will be provided in the admission letter.
- Semester fee: 241,00 Euro
- Enrollment fee: 25,00 Euro
- Admission restriction: no
- Selection procedure: no
Our students report ...
... , how they like it at the Romanisches Seminar in Flensburg (still in the online mode of the last semester). Have a look!