1. Check the application deadlines.
2. Fill in the online-application form below for intake 2024, submit it per e-mail as instructed on the form by latest 31st July.
Please save the form on your computer. Then please use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to open the form.
- For DAAD applicants: the DAAD-website explaining which documents have to be submitted for an application to a scholarship for an EPOS degree programme can be found here:
- Important: Make sure that all application documents including the signed registration form are sent in one pdf.
- For self finance applicants:
- After submitting the application form by pushing the button "submit by e-mail", print the form, sign it and keep this signed form in hand because you will be required to send it again as scanned copy together with the application documents as per the following point 3.
3. Following documents have to be sent in one pdf in the order mentioned below:
- Signed application form (Ensure this is at the beginning of your pdf)
- Personally signed Curriculum vitale with current date. (use the template provided on this website)
- Bachelor-certificate (or equivalent university degree) of a study of 4-years duration in engineering (certified copy) in English translation
- Transcripts/Records of the study of 4-years duration with information about the grading system (certified copy) in English translation
- Written proof of 2-years work experience, with letterhead, stamp and signature
Personally signed Letter of Motivation (approx. 1000 words) explaining your personal expectations and motivation to study Energy and Environmental Management. Reference to current occupation and choice of postgraduate programme(s) with current date.
- 2 Recommendations with letterhead, stamp, date and signature (1 professional and 1 academic).
- Language proof: TOEFL iBT (minimum score: 80), IELTS (minimum Band 6 in all categories) or Cambridge FCE. Note: A certificate that English was language of instruction is not sufficient for admission. Native speakers of English are exempted.
- For scholarship: DAAD application form and DAAD checklist, signed.
Applications without these documents or missing required letterhead, stamp and signature - or with incomplete attachments - cannot be considered and will not be processed!
4. Send your full pdf application to:
Please note: without online-application, your pdf application will not be processed.
Both, the application form (deadline 31st July for scholarship) and the pdf with all copies (deadline 31st August for scholarship) have to reach us before the deadlines. No applications will be considered after the deadline.
5. If we have shortlisted your application we will conduct a telephone interview with you as follows
- for DAAD Scholarship applicants in December the year before the course begins. You will be informed on the results by end of January.
- for Self-financing applicants, it is scheduled in February in the year the course begins. You will be informed on the results by end of March.