The objective of the study course is to qualify students for employment as professionals in the energy sector. More specifically the course qualifies students:
- to recognise and analyse energy and environmental problems,
- to facilitate and manage the process of sustainable problem solving.
Apart from the subject-oriented competencies the course focuses on key qualifications such as:
- the ability to recognise problems and solutions in their entirety,
- creativity and openness to innovation,
- the ability to think and communicate in interdisciplinary and intercultural ways,
- the ability to work in teams, to lead and to motivate teams.