Dear EUF colleagues,
You are warmly invited to join us at the International Staff Network's coffee morning on September 8, from 10.30-11.30am at the foyer tables outside the Campus Suite. As always, there will be a sign and nametags.
The International Staff Network assists the EUF in its ongoing internationalization processes, and the coffee morning initiative provides the opportunity to welcome new staff, chat with current staff, share experience and expertise, and discuss in a relaxed environment. We are also very open to your ideas and suggestions for our network’s activities. Please also note that "international" is an open term -- just like our group's members and membership ;) -- and all staff members with an eye towards internationalization are welcome!
- What: International Staff Network Coffee Morning (monthly)
- Where: Campus Suite (foyer tables)
- When: Friday, September 8, 10.30 -11.30 am
This will be the first coffee morning of the semester. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if there's anything we can help with! The dates for this semester will be advertised in due course. We look forward to meeting you!
The EUF International Staff Network Steering Committee
- Co-Chairs: Michelle Witen, Marita McGrory
- Steering Committee Members: Laura Asarite-Schmidt, Patrícia Barbosa, Sophie Bleuel, Jorma Heier, Judith Hanke, James Lovejoy, Jonathan Mole, Kathrin Rheinlander, Scott Simpson, Sébastien Tremblay