- 2017-2018: PhD "Migration and linguistic integration in the school in Spanish bilingual and monolingual regions." in EUF.
- 2016-2017: Spanish language assistant in St. Pierre. La Réunion Island (France)
- 2016: Volunteering in Collaborative Learning Program in Primary School
- 2015-2016: Working on the topic of the potential thesis.
- 2015, November, Mars-May : Internship as spanish language teacher in High School I.E.S Parque Goya
- 2014-2015: Master in teaching and pedagody in the Secondary, High- and Adults School. UNIZAR.
- 2009, 2011-2014: Scholarship holder in Escuela Oficial de Idiomas. In charge of the language's library of the center.
- 2009-Nowadays: Volunteer leader in a Guide-Scout Group. Working on the international area.
- 2009-2014: Bachelor's Degree in spanish philology in UNIZAR (Universidad de Zaragoza, España). Specialized in Linguistics.
¿Y si le damos a la lengua?