Amrum 2020 - 14th Summer School in Historical Sociolinguistics
12-19 July 2020
, Amrum (Germany)
- (Cambridge): Defining Linguistic Difference: Middle Low German and Middle Dutc.
- (UW Madison): Historical enregisterment of emerging varieties.
- (UW Madison): 125 years of variation and change in Menominee, a native language of Wisconsin.
- (Aberystwyth): The sociolinguistics of Medieval Irish.
- (Bozen / Bolzano): Language change in demographically reduced languages: the example of Walser German.
- (Kiel): The social indexicalization of varieties in historical documents.
- (Bristol): From past to present: Using historical language ideologies to explain current variation in Northern Catalan.
More details to follow.