- I am 22 years old.
- I started studying in Flensburg in September 2019.
- My favorite places in Flensburg are the harbour, Ostseebad, Solitüde, and the Norderstraße.
- That is a tough one. I’d say my favourite Cafés are the Isa Café, Plan B, or just grabbing a cake at MoMo’s to go down to the harbour and eat it there!
- I speak German, English, and a bit of Spanish and French.
- My hobbies are reading, drawing, bouldering and also cooking with friends!
- I'm 21 years old and I started studying in Flensburg in September 2019.
- I plan to do my semester abroad in Linköping, Sweden, in the autumn semester 2021/22.
- My favourite cafe in Flensburg is the Isa Café in the Norderstraße. By the way: that's also perfect for study dates!
- I speak German, English, Danish, French and lite svenska.
- My interests are sports (soccer and since recently rugby), cooking and meeting friends :)
- I‘m 22
- I started studying in Flensburg in the autumn semester of 2019
- I‘m going to Bergen, Norway, in the autumn semester 2021
- My favourite place in Flensburg is the sea because it is simply amazing to be able to quickly go there (and will impress all your friends who do not have this opportunity)
- My favourite café is also the Isa Café! Great work or chill atmosphere and their vegan cakes are to die for!
- I speak German, French, English, un poco español and litt norsk
- Not sure I have what counts as hobbies but I love running, meeting or cooking with friends and movie nights
- I'm 20 years old.
- I started studying in Flensburg in the autumn semester of 2020.
- I don’t know where I will go for my semester abroad but I’m thinking about Spain and Norway.
- My favourite place in Flensburg is the harbour at sunset and I love to get ice cream at the Gelateria La Dolce Vita.
- I speak English, German, Spanish og jeg lærer norsk.
- I love joining courses at the Campus Sportzentrum, having a fun night out with friends, and going to the beach with a good book.
- I´m 20 years old.
- I started studying EUCS in Flensburg in the autumn semester 2020.
- I´m not sure where I would like to go for my semester abroad, but maybe somewhere in Scandinavia or a Spanish-speaking country.
- I really enjoy sitting at the "Museumshafen" on the left side of the harbour, or at the Holnis beach close to Flensburg.
- My favourite cafe is currently Plan B.
- I speak German, English, and Spanish.
- I enjoy cooking and Triathlon, and I cannot wait to join partys again!
- I’m 22 years old
- I started studying EUCS in Flensburg in the autumn semester 2020
- I speak German, Norwegian, English, French
- For my semester abroad, I’m planning on going to Greenland
- I generally like being in nature and especially by the sea and I enjoy adventurous, creative places
- I absolutely love dancing Lindy Hop and Swing, sailing, traveling, creative stuff, gardening and I’m always down for adventure
- I’m 21 years old
- I started studying in Flensburg in the autumn semester 2020
- For my semester abroad I want to go to the Netherlands or Spain but I’m not sure yet
- My favourite places in Flensburg are the harbour and all the beaches but I like Quellental and Holnis the most
- I enjoy eating cake at the Isa Café and grabbing a ‘Fischbrötchen’ from Ben’s Fischhütte at the harbour
- I speak German, English and Spanish
- I love reading, doing workouts, cooking and eating good food and meeting with friends :)
- I'm 20 years old.
- I started studying in Flensburg in October 2020
- For my semester abroad I'm planning on going to Lisbon, my favourite city in Europe!
- My favourite place in Flensburg is the picturesque St. Jürgen Straße on the eastern side of the harbour and I love visiting Holnis with its beautiful nature and beaches.
- I speak German, Hungarian, English and Spanish
- My hobbies are playing guitar and singing, hiking, photography and I really want to learn freediving some day!
The Fachschaft are the elected student representatives for our study programme. Elections take place along with the StuPa (students parliament) and senate elections in May/June every year.
Want to get involved in the Fachschaft? All volunteers are welcome!
Need advise? Contact us via E-Mail, Instagram, Facebook, etc...
Warm and sunny days at the beach - that is Flensburg in the summer. Enjoying Punsch and Hygge when it gets cold - that is Flensburg in the winter. We want to celebrate the change of seasons with all EUCS students by taking the last dip of the season in the Ostsee and heating up with the first cup Glühwein of the year! On Friday, October 30th the EUCS Fachschaft invites you - the EUCS students of all semesters - to the Ostseebad to meet your fellow students and welcome the newcomers to Flensburg. We hope you come plenty to the first ever EUCS "Abbaden & Anpunschen"!
Due to the COVID-19 measurements we ask you to sign up here so that we can guarantee a safe and fun event! See you at Ostseebad!