In addition to standard technical tools, Europa-Universität Flensburg has introduced interactive whiteboards (Active Boards) and document cameras. Below, you will find information about the boards, guides, training materials, contacts and much more.
We hope that you will find this information useful and look forward your feedback.
- The University has 16 Active Boards
- Rooms (see Lecture Room Equipment)
- The key for the control cubicle can be borrowed from:
How to use an active board
- Option 1: with a permanently installed PC
- Instructions on how to activate and register can be found on the device itself
- Option 2: with your own notebook
- interwrite software installed
- VGA cable (image)
- Chinch jack cable (sound)
- A resolution of 1280x720 must be supported by the graphics card
Mobies are available in every room equipped with an Active Board.
They enable remote control of the Active Board. All functions of the Active Board are supported and a more communicative teaching situation is possible.
They enable the display of documents, books and objects on the Active Board, comparable to a modern variant of the Over Head Projector, with the advantage that the objects do not have to be transparent. Document cameras can also be used for video and audio recording, e.g. for web conferences.
If you want to use the Active Board and its writing functions with your own notebook, you need the right software. Please log in.
Enter your username and password here in order to log in on the website
- +49 461 805 2112
- OSL 240
- Auf dem Campus 1
- Post code / City
- 24943 Flensburg