Moodle is an open-source, computer-based learning platform. It supports cooperative teaching and learning methods and is used in many courses at Europa-Universität Flensburg.
Go to Moodle . . .
E-learning in Corona times
Videos only in German
The Moodle instructional videos are currently only available in German.
- NEW: Easily record or upload video and make it accessible to the class using Panopto block (German only)
- NEW: Work collaboratively on a text with Etherpad (German only)
- Provide information
- Set assignments
- Give quizzes
- Conduct surveys
- Conduct chats
- Video chat with Adobe Connect
- Photo galleries
- Panopto Video platform
- Email students in the course (if they have already enrolled in the online course).
- And much more
Use these credentials to log into Moodle without the need to register:
- Students: student ID number and password
- Faculty/lecturers: regular lecturer (DOZ...) account and password
- Administrative staff: regular VER account and password
- Guests: guest login data (application via EUF members)
Ideas and Suggestions
We welcome your suggestions for improvement!
If you have any questions or problems please contact the e-learning team (elearning-admin-PleaseRemoveIncludingDashesemail@example.com). In urgent cases, please call Olaf Kinas (+49 151 233 804 03).