Alumni Survey of the Europa-Universität Flensburg
Alumni surveys are standardised surveys that question alumni some time after their graduation.The questionnaire involves questions regarding the course of studies, the transition into and progression in professional life, the application of acquired skills, the current occupation and the relationship to the alma mater.
The feedback of alumni is crucial for developing and improving the study programs at the Europa-Universität Flensburg. The information gained by surveys offers various possible applications for university development and the improvement of the services offered by the different facilities of the Europa-Universität Flensburg. Hence the alumni survey is an important source of information for answering a lot of Questions. For example:
- Which professional fields and scopes of activities are chosen by our alumni?
- What are the income and labour contract terms of todays alumni?
- Is the course content suitable for the chosen professional activity?
- How do alumni evaluate their studies after their graduation?
- How many alumni spent times abroad during or after their studies?
The data gathered by our alumni survey are an important indicator for the quality of higher education at the Europa-Universität Flensburg. Because of this, accreditaion bodies require the conduct of alumni surveys in order to examine the functionality of the curriculum, the range of study programs, the need-orientation and the practical relevance of any given university.
The Europa-Universität Flensburg takes part in the nationwidewhich is coordinated by the .
to current survey.