- +49 461 805 2762
- +49 461 805 2816
- Gebäude Dublin
- DUB 010
- Campusallee 3
- Post code / City
- 24943 Flensburg
- Hauptamtlich tätig
Training and long-standing occupation as an educator in youth care and youth welfare facilities.
Studies in social economics at Hamburg University for Economics and Politics (HWP) (Graduate social economist).
Studies in sociology, philosophy and modern history at Hamburg University (M.A.).
Since 1997 professional activities in the field of teaching, research, administration and counseling at various North German universities and on a freelance basis:
- 1997-2000 Scientific employee with a main focus on women´s studies and gender research, Hamburg University for Economics and Politics (HWP)
- 2000-2006 Planner and coordinator of the cross-university study program Gender and Queer Studies, Hamburg University
- 2007 Foundation of the uni-vision: development - counseling – transfer Institute
- 2008-2012 Consultant for equality, women´s promotion, family equality and strategic human resources development, HafenCity University Hamburg
- 2012 Coordinator for Diversity Management, Rostock University.
Since July 2012 full-time equal opportunities representative at Europa-Universität Flensburg.
Gender/diversity, equality, family friendliness, inclusion, strategic human resources development, change management. Long-term experience within the field of student advisory service, university and inter-university study program and project management as well as university management.
German Association for Coaching and Training (dvct e.V.)
Expert Association Gender Studies e.V.
Advisory committee of the Center for Disability Studies (ZeDiS) at the Evangelical University of Hamburg.
Lecture: (Hamburg 2013)