We provide information on many topics including
- All study programs offered at the Europa-Universität Flensburg on the Bachelor-, Master- and PhD-level
- Structure, content, requirements and qualification targets of degree courses, possible combinations of subjects
- Basic information on vocational fields open to graduates of a particular program
- General and specific admissions requirements
- Application and admissions procedure
- Aiming for Higher Education without a high school certificate/university-entrance exam (Abitur), non-degree seeking students, study programs for high school students
- Financing and scholarships (except information on the German Government Student funding BAFöG),
- Living in Flensburg as a student
We counsel and support you throughout your student life e.g.
- we counsel you in every step of your decision making processes
- we help you choose the best study program for you
- we help you adjusting to university life during the first semester
- we assist you in all overall questions regarding the planning and design of your studies
- we advise you on learning and working techniques for your studies
- we help you prepare for exams and advise you in exam-related issues
- we support and counsel you in difficult situations, help you manage the situation, find a new perspective etc.
- we offer advice on further educational perspectives for Bachelor and Master graduates
- we counsel you if you are unhappy with your study program/ the subjects chosen or if you wish to transfer from/to another university
- we counsel you if you are thinking about interrupting or discontinuing your university education
We offer the following services
- Universität Flensburg about study programs at Europa-
- (without the need for an appointment)
- by appointment
- for prospective and current students on special topics, e.g.
- Information and Guidance in the for first semester students of Bachelor/Master programs
- : Special services for consultants and teachers
We look forward to assisting you!