This page only shows research-related meetings and events. To see listings for all of EUF, check out our university calendar. We also have a calendar for university boards, that shows upcoming meeting dates for committees and self-governing bodies of EUF.
Please note: Some calendar entries are only available on the German page.
El Agua - IV. Simposio de Libros, Viajes y Viajeros
Our Symposium will focus on water related themes of all Centuries, including but not limited to:
- Acts of violence and revenge in modern literature related to Water.
- Human rights and Water.
- Water in the areas of politics, the arts, and religion.
- Water in historical events, from the Discovery, Conquest and Colonial periods to the XXI Century.
- Water related themes in fiction and poetry.
- Legal aspects of using Water.
- Water in travel, travel routes, and stories by descendants of travelers.
- Water in the body: Health and Water, illness and cures.
- The most recent Water related theories.
- Interactions about Water between science and the humanities.
- Water in films (for example, The shape of Water, Aquarela, etc.)
- Water as inheritance: mutations, migrations, new cultures, and new cities.
- Water and technology.
- Food and Water.
- Water and space: Astronomy.
Die Veranstaltung findet in Präsenz statt.
- Gebäude Helsinki
- Europa-Universität Flensburg
Auf dem Campus 1a
- ZIP / City
- 24943 Flensburg
- Campus Map
- Prof. Dr. Marco Bosshard und Iulia Patrut