If your application is approved and you are admitted to your chosen course of study, the Admissions Office (Zulassungsstelle) will send you an official letter of admission (Zulassungsbescheid) via email.
Your letter of admission indicates your matriculation (enrollment) deadline and lists all of the required documents for this. Be sure to send these documents via SURFACE MAIL (not by fax or e-mail) to the Registrar’s Office (). As these documents no longer require your signature, anybody can send them.
Documents required for your matriculation:
1. Notice of exmatriculation if you have already studied at another German university. This document may be submitted at any time before the beginning of the official lecture period (Vorlesungszeit) at EUF.
2. A certificate of health insurance from a statutory health insurance provider or, if you have private health insurance, a permanent certificate of exemption from statutory health insurance. This certificate can only be issued by a statutory health insurance provider; an information sheet on compulsory health insurance for students can be found below.
3. Proof of payment (account statement or stamped transfer slips) showing that you have paid the 235-euro semester fee the Schleswig-Holstein Student Union (Studentenwerk) into the following bank account:
Bank name: Förde Savings Bank Kiel
IBAN: DE68 2105 0170 0025 0018 50
BIC/SWIFT code: NOLADE21KIE
As the reason for payment (Verwendungszweck), please be sure to state your first name, your last name, and the semester when you will begin your studies at EUF. For example, write "HeSe 2017/18" if your studies will begin in the Fall Semester 2017.
4. Proof of payment (account statement or stamped transfer slip) indicating that you have paid the 25-euro registration fee to the Schleswig-Holstein Chamber of Agriculture (LKSH) to the following bank account:
Bank Name: Deutschen Bundesbank
IBAN: DE82 2000 0000 0020 2015 77
BIC/SWIFT code: MARKDEF1200
Be sure to state "8723-11101" and "Registration fee (for example)HeSe 2017/18 – YOUR SURNAME" as the reason for payment (Verwendungszweck). You only need to pay this registration fee the first time you register at Europa-Universität Flensburg.
5. A residency permit for the duration of your studies (this only applies to only foreign applicants from non-EU countries).
6. A copy of your German Personalausweis, your passport, or national identification card.
7. A copy of the first page of your letter of admission, as the cover page of your matriculation documentation.
ATTENTION: These documents must be send to the Registras's Office only after you have received your letter of admission. Please do not attach them to your application of admission.