Classroom Response System: "Klicker"
The MeQS project provides lecturers with access to a Classroom Response System (CRS) with 50 hand-held transmitters ('clickers') . This system enables course participants to vote or answer mutliple choice questions that are either prepared or spontaneous. The anonymous responses can be recorded, processed - straightaway or at a later date - and then displayed.
Students can also borrow the system for use in classes.
Advantages of a CRS
- The lecturer can receive immediate feedback from the students and ascertain whether they have correctly understood the provided information. Clarification or repetition of information can be provided is necessary.
- Students can get the results of in-class exercises before the end of the session so that they do not have to wait until the next session.
- Students are active players and can actively influenece the progression of the session.
- Students's learning is improved through their active participation.
For further information see a short list of instructions or a more detailed presentation from the manufacturer.
- User manual and presentation of the producer .
The "Klicker" can be earmarked and collected with a forerun of 14 days at the office of the presidium of the EUF:
- +49 461 805 2800
- +49 461 805 2799
- Gebäude Dublin
- DUB 206
- Campusallee 3
- Post code / City
- 24943 Flensburg