The following information applies, unless otherwise stated, for all online offers of the Europa-Universität Flensburg (EUF), in particular for:
- the main website of EUF at
- the e-learning platform Moodle under
- the campus management system HIS LSF ("Studiport") under
- all institutional and project websites of EUF
The Europa-Universität Flensburg is a corporation under public law. It is legally represented by the University Board (Präsidium):
- Prof. Dr. Werner Reinhart (President)
- Prof. Dr. Monika Eigmüller (Vice President for European and International Affairs)
- Prof. Dr. Peter Heering (Vice President for Research)
- Prof. Dr. Iulia-Karin Patrut (Vice President for Teaching and Study)
- Stephanie Brady (Chancellor)
Brunswiker Straße 16-22
Phone: +49 431 988 0
Fax: +49 431 988 5815
DE 15 34 11 324
Prof. Dr. Werner Reinhart, President (Tel.: +49 461 805 2800)
Christian Berger (Phone: +49 461 805 2445)
Intera Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung mbH
Rodenbacher Chaussee 6
Phone: +49 6181 9454400
- Content of this websiteDespite our careful checks, we do not accept any liability as to whether the information provided on this site is up to date, correct or complete.
All offers are subject to confirmation and are non-binding. We reserve the right to change or supplement the entire website, or parts of the website, without prior notice.
- References and Links: Although we do check contents carefully, we do not accept any liability for the content of external links. The operators of linked sites are solely responsible for their contents.
- Copyright and trademark rightsThe copyright for graphics, sound documents video sequences and texts created by us resides solely with us or the respective authors of the sites.
Any such content may not be copied or used in other electronic or printed publications without the express consent of the authors.
This shall not apply to any official press releases published by the Press Office or to any pictures published on the website from the media. Such press releases are intended to be copied and reproduced.
- Data protection
As far as it is possible to enter personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses) on this website, any such data shall be deemed to have been provided by the user voluntarily.
- Matomo Webanalytics Software
The information generated by Matomo Analytics regarding your use of this website is only stored on Europa-Universität Flensburg’s server (server location Flensburg, Germany).
Any Information gathered with the help of Matomo is used by the Europa-Universität Flensburg for website analysis in order to assess which pages are visited more frequently and which pages are visited less frequently. You thereby assist the University in optimising its website so that all important information is accessible to website users.
All collected data will be stored anonymously therefore no conclusions can be made regarding to your identity or any other personal information. No data is passed on to third parties.
When using Matomo, Europa-Universität Flensburg applies the instructions and recommendations of the Independent Centre for Privacy Protection Schleswig-Holstein (Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein, ULD).
If you still wish to object to the anonymous collection of your visits to this website you can easily do so by clicking here: