With the TOEFL itp® you can
- prove your English language skills for a semester abroad at all partner universities of the EUF. For more information, visit outgoing-PleaseRemoveIncludingDashesfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- get a good idea of your English language ability for an academic context
- fulfill admission requirements to a number of degree programs (check with the degree program to which you are applying)
NOTE: At the EUF, the TOEFL itp® is not accepted as proof of language proficiency for the English sub-degree (as part of the B.A. programme in Educational Sciences)!
Listening: 50 multiple choice questions in 35 minutes
Grammar: 40 multiple choice questions in 25 minutes
Reading: 50 multiple choice questions in 55 minutes
You should schedule approximately 2 hours 30 minutes for the test. You should expect to take all the time allotted to complete the test and realize that you may not ‘finish’ the entire test in the time allotted. This is normal for this type of test and not finishing the test can still result in a B2 level.
Upon completion of the test, testing materials are collected and sent for external evaluation and scoring. Score reports are then sent to the FSZ in a minimum of seven working days. Please note that it can sometimes take longer. You will be sent an email once your score report arrives.
It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the test format and question types before taking the test. Sample tests can be found at:
For payment by direct debit, please use this form. Fill it in and throw it into the postbox no. 62 in the building Helsinki.
Schedule and Registration
Here you will find a list of the next exam dates.
- In case of administrative issues contact the Language Center coordination at email@example.com.
- Mr. Scott Simpson will help you with content-related questions: scott.simpson-PleaseRemoveIncludingDashesfirstname.lastname@example.org
Lehrkraft für Englisch
- +49 461 805 2485
- Gebäude Helsinki
- HEL 006
- Auf dem Campus 1a
- Post code / City
- 24943 Flensburg