EUF Translation and Editing Services (TES) is Europa-Universität Flensburg's in-house translation and editing agency.
We translate a wide variety of texts for the university administration and oversee the English website at EUF. We also ensure correct and consistent English usage and work to standardize the terminology used at EUF by developing a German-English glossary and English style guide.
To best serve the needs of the entire EUF community with the available resources, we can accept only a limited selection of texts for translation.
We do not translate:
- Academic texts (papers, presentations, theses, etcetera)
- Course materials (lesson plans, course descriptions, etcetera)
- Grant proposals
- Certificates and diplomas
- Letters of recommendation and Zeugnisse
- Emails and correspondence (some exceptions apply)
How to request a translation:
To ask about translation into English, please contact Laura Cunniff at or .
Kindly include the following information in your email:
- Your name
- Your EUF job title
- Your EUF department or program
...and for each text:
- Reason why an English version is needed
- Translation due date - preferred
- Translation due date - latest possible
- Text(s) to be translated in MS Word or other editable format
- EUF website number (when applicable)
We look forward to hearing from you!