CampusFRIENDS - a buddy program without borders!
CampusFRIENDS (CF) is a buddy program between ProRef participants and EUF students.
The Flensburg. Participants of the one-year program are refugees from Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Libya, Palestine, Saudia Arabia, Kenya, Iraq, Iran and Turkey who are interested in studying (in Germany).supports refugees in their linguistic, methodological and cultural preparation for their studies in
What is CampusFRIENDS about?
Since our program rounds started in 2018 we want to bring together CampusTEAMS who are interested in topics and questions related to an EUF study program. Within these CampusTEAMS, exciting and sustainable projects in fields such as Europe, education, economy and environment are going to be developed.
In the program round 2020/21 we plan regular cultural and social events so that all participants of CF can exchange ideas and get to know each other better. For example, we are planning intercultural theme evenings, a cooking event and joint excursions.
Our launch event for the 2020/21 program round was ComeTOGETHER! on Dec. 7, 2020.
Despite the current situation and online teaching , we want to give CampusFRIENDS the opportunity to get to know each other and make new contacts. Through events such as the GameTOGETHER and DetectTOGETHER, participants have the opportunity to work together and get to know each other better through games and puzzles.
Past Events 2020/2021
- TasteTOGETHER - March 29, 2021 via WebEx
- An event all about international and intercultural dishes. Our CampusFRIENDS had the opportunity to share their favorite dishes from different cultural backgrounds.
- DetectTOGETHER - February 15, 2021 via WebEx
- A puzzling affair! Thriller enthusiasts and amateur investigators were needed to solve the mysterious disapperance in our CampusFRIENDS team.
- GameTOGETHER - January 25, 2021 via WebEx
- An intercultural game and puzzle evening. As a team, CampusFRIENDS were able to solve a variety of puzzles, play games and brainstorm together.
- StartTOGETHER - January 11, 2021 via WebEx
- Through our intercultural quiz, participants had the opportunity to use their intercultural knowledge, expand it and question their own cultural bias.
- ComeTOGETHER (introductory event) - December 7, 2020 via WebEx
- Our introductory event is for orientation and provided a relaxed atmosphere for the participants to get to know each other and ask questions.
- GameTOGETHER - 15 January 2020 in the Rotunde
- ThinkTOGETHER - 12 December 2019 in RIGA 815
- CookTOGETHER - 13 November 2019 in the Rotunde
- ComeTOGETHER (introductory event) - 9 October 2019 in OSL 234
You are studying and want to get to know new cultures?
Everyone can participate, no matter if you are at the beginning of your studies or if you already know the campus inside out. If you are interested in showing a participant of the ProRef program the university and student life in Flensburg, then this is the place for you.
So show them what the campus has to offer and get to know another culture! You will receive an official confirmation of your social commitment.
You are a ProRef participant and would like to get to know university life?
Are you looking for a connection to EUF students and want to improve your language skills? Then join CampusFRIENDS!
This way you can get in touch with students before you start your studies and have them show you student life on and outside the campus.
If you have any questions or are interested in joining CampusFRIENDS, please register via our registration form or send us an email: email@example.com
CampusFRIENDS is also on