2. Step - Bank Account

Blocked Account

In order to study in Germany, if you come from a non-EU country, you first have to prove that you can finance your studies. For this purpose, 10.236 euros for one year are considered sufficient.

Fintiba Blocked account

Coracle (in this website the students can get a Blocked Account and Health Insurance).

Deutsche Bank Blocked account

Sparkasse bank Blocked account 

Commerzbank Blocked account

Current Account

Things to do:

  • open bank account
  • transfer of student services fee to Studentenwerk (€ 247)
  • transfer rent for the first month and deposit

Documents required:

  • passport (valid visa)
  • letter of acceptance
  • rental contract