We invite all eMERGE students to apply for the virtual online semester at EUF.
This offer is only valid for students from the eMERGE network:
- Rennes 2 University, France;
- Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, Norway;
- University of Limerick, Ireland;
- Matej Bel University, Slovakia;
- University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain;
- University of South Brittany, France
Deadlines for all study programmes:
Fall semester (begins on the 1st of September)
|Nominations by the 15th of September, applications by the 20th of September|
To apply for a virtual semester at the Europa-Universität, the International Center requires a nomination from the prospective student's home university. If this nomination is available, the applicant will receive a link to the online application.
The following documents must be submitted in digital form:
- Application form
- Letter of motivation in English or German (about one page, PDF)
- Academic performance records (PDF)
- Students whose mother tongue is English or German do not need to submit proof of language proficiency
- All other applicants must provide proof of a B2 language certificate in English or German according to CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) or an equivalent test (e.g. TOEFL IBT with at least 78 points)
- Proof of matriculation at the home university (PDF)
Europa-Universität Flensburg follows the ECTS system. An average study load has 30 credit points per semester. Students' performance is usually assessed with a grade.
1,0 - 1,3
1,7 – 2,0 - 2,3
2,7 – 3,0 - 3,3
3,7 - 4,0
In Germany every student has to pay a semester fee to the Studentenwerk. The Studentenwerk is an organization that provides social services such as refectories, student residences and counseling services. The contribution for the Studentenwerk is 63 Euros per semester, 12 Euros for the AStA (student union), 124 Euros for the semester ticket and 48 Euros for the bus (total amount: 247 Euros). The semester ticket entitles you to free bus/train travel within Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg for the duration of one semester. The semester ticket can be returned upon request. The International Center of EUF provides the relevant documents and helps with the application. In the end, 172 Euro will be refunded.
Required documents for the virtual semester (for the virtual semester you do not have to submit all documents required for a normal enrollment):
- Letter of Acceptance/Letter of Admission
- Proof of payment of tuition fees € 247
To the account details for the bank transfer: