Calendar of ICES
BMBF-Information event: Societal Impacts of the Corona Pandemic
Upcoming events (up to three)
The BMBF is funding projects on the topic "The Societal Impact of the Corona Pandemic - Research for Integration, Participation and Renewal". The funding supports research on the long-term consequences of the Corona pandemic and the challenges it poses for society.
- Topic 1: Family, intergenerational relations, social coexistence
- Topic 2: Labor market, work organizations, employment trajectories
- Topic 3: Education system and educational pathways
- Topic 4: Health and challenges for health care systems
- Topic 5: Democracy, political participation, trust in political institutions and the role of the media
The research projects are open to all humanities and social science disciplines, approaches and methods. In principle, we are looking for empirical research that ties in with existing theoretical and conceptual approaches to the research subject and contributes to the further development of theories and concepts.
There is a two-stage application procedure. Project outlines must be submitted by May 31, 2021.
This event aims not only provide information about the research program, but also to promote possible networking opportunities for interested researchers across disciplines.
You can access the event via the following link:
Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 12:00 | 45 minutes | (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Meeting ID: 121 406 3539