- +49 461 805 2566
- +49 461 805 952566
- Gebäude Madrid
- MAD 129
- Munketoft 3b
- Post code / City
- 24937 Flensburg
- Internationales Institut für Management und ökonomische Bildung
- Abteilung Comparative Institutional Analysis - Schwerpunkt Südeuropa
- Professorinnen und Professoren
By appointment with the secretary's office.
|22W240e||Topics in Area Studies (Südeuropa)||Prüfung||Spring semester 2021|
|22PF09e||VWL 3: Comparative Institutional Analysis||Prüfung||Spring semester 2021|
- Glassmann, Ulrich & Filsinger, Maximilian (2021): Varieties of Private Household Dept in Europe: Incompatibility of Culturally Diverse Lending Regimes in Europe, in: German Politics, online first: 1-23.
- Glassmann, Ulrich (2021): Die italienische Wirtschaft, in: Lobin, Antje & Meineke, Eva-Tabea (Hg.) Handbuch Italienisch. Berlin: Erich Schmidt Verlag, im Erscheinen.
Ulrich Glassmann is Professor of Comparative Institutional Analysis at the Europa-University of Flensburg since 2016. After graduating in Political Science, History and Philosophy at the University of Cologne (1997), he became a doctoral student at the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, Cologne and carried out field research as an external collaborator at the European University Institute, Florence. In 2005, he obtained his Ph.D. in Economics and Social Sciences (Dr. rer. pol.) from the University of Osnabrück.
In the winter term of 2006/2007 he was a visiting scholar at the Centro Interdipartimentale di Ricerca sul Cambiamento Politico at the University of Siena. In 2007, he was appointed Assistant Professor at the Chair of Comparative Politics at the University of Cologne. During his employment at the University of Cologne, he received research funding from the Volkswagen Foundation and the Thyssen Foundation. Between 2013 and 2015 he was Professor pro tempore at the Department of Politics and Public Administration at the University of Constance. Subsequently, he worked at the Constance Center of Excellence "Cultural Foundations of Social Integration".
In his research, Ulrich Glassmann is concerned with cooperative and conflictual behaviour of economic and political actors in social dilemma settings. His area focus is on Mediterranean economies.