This Bachelor offers students the technical and methodical knowledge to either immediately pursue a career in a growing labor market demanding for well qualified professionals with an insight into European specific issues or to enroll in a Master Program.
Job opportunities can be found in a wide range of governmental, non-governmental (NGOs) or international organizations, small and medium enterprises, theaters, museums, newspapers and other art and media related institutions, both in the traditional form or in new media formats.
- Associations, NGOs, International NGOs
- Exhibition design and management
- Museum pedagogy and catalog editing
- Public work
- Services related to Europe (agency, consultancy, application services etc.)
- Political education / Adult education
- Political consultancy or management assistance in companies
- Conversion and transformation processes
- Culture and languages intermediation
- Journalism (journalism schools, traineeship)
As a subsequent course of studies, the following programs are available at the Europa-Universität Flensburg:
- (under specific conditions)