How do I apply?
1. Check the application
2. Fill in the online-application form below for intake 2021, submit it per e-mail or save the document and send the PDF form to admission-eem at uni-flensburg.de by latest 31st August. (No acknowledgement of receipt, continue with No. 3.)
3. Following documents have to be sent in one pdf in the order mentioned below:
- Curriculum vitae, signed (use the provided on this website)
- Bachelor-certificate (or equivalent university degree) of a study of 4-years duration in engineering (certified copy)
- Transcripts/Records of the study of 4-years duration with information about the grading system (certified copy)
- Written proof of 2-years work experience
- A paper (approx. 1000 words) explaining your personal expectations and motivation to study Energy and Environmental Management, signed
- 2 Recommendations with letterhead and signature (1 professional and 1 academic) not in a sealed envelope
- Language proof: TOEFL iBT (minimum score: 80), IELTS (minimum Band 6) or Cambridge FCE. Note: A certificate that English was language of instruction is not sufficient for admission. Native speakers of English are exempted.
All listed documents are compulsory! Applications without these documents cannot be considered and will not be processed!
For self financing applicants, continue to No. 5.
For DAAD scholarship applicants, continue to No. 4 before carrying out No. 5.
4. If you want to apply for a DAAD scholarship fill in theand attach it to your pdf-application. The DAAD scholarship refers to applicants from
5. Send your full pdf application to:
Please note: without online-application, your pdf application will not be processed.
Both, the electronic form (deadline 31st August) and the pdf with all copies (deadline 30th September) have to reach us before the deadlines. No applications will be considered after the.
6. If we have shortlisted your application we will conduct a telephone interview with you as follows
- for DAAD Scholarship applicants in December the year before the course begins. You will be informed on the results latest by end of January.
- for Self-financing applicants, it is scheduled in February in the year the course begins. You will be informed on the results by end of March.