Letters of recommendation
Please read these conditions and rules carefully before sending us your request.
- Letters of recommedation for scholarships, Master's study programs or internships can only be written for students we know well. Besides the compulsary/introductory subjects, you should have chosen a specialization in economics and have completed several courses or seminars of ours.
- Your performance should be above average to an extent that makes us want to recommend you for the scholarship or study program in question. A letter of recommendation that certifies you average performances would neither satisfy you nor us.
- At the latest, you need to have sent your request 4 weeks before the deadline. The earlier, the better.
- In your first contact, you include information about the recipient and the modalities of the recommendation (online or via printed letter, in this case include the address) and specific demands on the part of the recipient organisation, if applicable.
- Furthermore you include which courses and seminars you have completed at our professorship so far and a transcript of records.
- We discuss your request and the further steps with you.