The teaching of the Professorship for International and Institutional Economics is mainly concerned with our programs International Management (B.A.), Management Studies (M.A.) and European Studies (M.A.).
Teaching BA International Management
Our six-semester Bachelor programrepresents a combination of a general training in economics and business with a focus on internationality and social sciences and a mandatory language program in either Spanish or Danish.
Lectures offered on a regular basis for the BA International Management (exam regulations 2012 from WiSe 2012/13):
- VWL I - Microeconomics (Lecture and exercise, mandatory subject for economic sciences, BIM PF 07)
- VWL II -Macroeconomics (Lecture and exercise, mandatory subject for economic sciences, BIM PF 08)
- International Economics (Lecture and project, BIM W1 24)
- Development Economics (Lecture and project, BIM W1 28)
Teaching Master courses
The professorship provides modules for theand .
Lectures offered on a regular basis for the MA International Management:
- Economic ethics (key qualification, seminar in the elective module Economic ethics, MIM SQ 11)
- Institutional and Constitutional Economics (key qualification, lecture and readings in the elective module Intercultural Competence, MIM SQ 41)
- Europe in the Global Economy (key aspect S2, lecture and readings, MIM S2 09)
- Institutions and Global Markets equivalent to the research seminar strategies and organisation (MIM S2 20)
Lectures offered on a regular basis for the MA European Studies:
- Institutional and Constitutional Economics (EUS 02)
- Europe in the Global Economy (EUS 06)
- Institutions and Global Markets in European Business and Economics (EUS 14)