E-mail for students
The Europa-Universität Flensburg provides students with an e-mail service. Upon registration each student is provided with an electronic mailbox on the University's e-mail system.
E-mail addresses for students are created as shown below though adaptions may be necessary as some students have the same name):
You can easily access your e-mail worldwide as follows:
- via a web browser using the web clients the Europa-Universiät Flensburg (RoundCube)
- via your preferred mail client on your (mobile) device, mobile phone, tablet or notebook.
Here you can find information regarding the required access data:
- Please use the instructions on how to use/set up. You will find these instructions under the tab "documentation/instructions"
- Please check your e-mails regularly, as Europa-Universität Flensburg sends out important information by e-mail.
- When sending e-mails to the Europa-University Flensburg please always use your University e-mail address as you would when you are replying to e-mails
- Please do not let your mailbox overflow. This may happen automatically if you receive/read e-mails regularly via your mail client.
Access to e-mails via web client:
- The login page is globally accessible via mail address e.g. email@example.com and your e-mail . Login name/user Name: Your full e-
- Here you can find information on access details:
Here you will find instructions for further e-mail programs on computers and smart phones:
- An e-mail is an asynchronous medium so e-mail deliveries may be delayed
- The size of a single e-mail is limited. It is based on the standard for interoperability (currently approx. 10 MB)
- The amount of storage for e-mails is limited for every user and is currently about 100 MB.
- Mailboxes are backed up on a daily basis.
- In order to ensure the security of the University network incoming e-mails are checked automatically for viruses or any other content harmful to the system.
- The Europa-Universität Flensburg uses this student e-mail address in particular to send out important information from the University administration and the departments.
- Please always make sure that your mailbox is clear and old messages are deleted!
If you do not wish to use web mail, you can find the data you require to check and send your e-mails here:
If you would also like to check your e-mails on mobile devices or via other e-mail clients in addition to our you can use the following data. Please also see information on tab "documentation/instructions".
Login name/user name: Your full e-mail address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Your e-mail password
- Access via IMAP (with SSL-encryption)
Inbox server: smail-client.uni-flensburg.de, Port 993
Outbox server: smail-client.uni-flensburg.de, Port 587
- +49 461 805 2878
- +49 461 805 95 2878
- Gebäude Helsinki
- HEL 333
- Auf dem Campus 1a
- Post code / City
- 24943 Flensburg