Never enter your access data into (smartphone) apps or software unless it has been officially approved or published by the European University of Flensburg. Otherwise your data could fall into the wrong hands and be misused.
All staff at the Europa Universität Flensburg will receive an individual user account, which allows access to the different IT-services, including:
- the University's work network on PC-work stations (LAN)
- the University's WLAN (via your notebook, tablet or mobile phone)
- E-mail on the mobile device
- E-mail over the Internet via Outlook Web App (OWA)
- and many other IT services.
This web site explains how you should administer your individual password (known only to yourself) which complies with Europa-Universität Flensburg's security policies.
To password self-management
- +49 461 805 2112
- OSL 240
- Auf dem Campus 1
- Post code / City
- 24943 Flensburg