Header Slider Social and Political Change

Contact persons in the degree programme

If you have questions about the degree programme or require general information about studying at Europa-Universität Flensburg, you will find the contact persons and service facilities here.

The person in charge of the degree programme:

Is responsible for the degree programme B.A. Social Sciences: Social and Political Change and answers subject-specific questions about the degree programme.

For questions about exams:

It is best to contact directly the:

Service Centre for Examination Matters (SPA)

For general questions about studying:

General or interdisciplinary questions about studying at EUF can be answered by the

Central Student Advisory Service