1. Check the application deadlines.
2. Fill in the online-application form below for intake 2022, submit it per e-mail as instructed on the form by latest 31st July.
(No acknowledgement of receipt, continue with No. 3.)
- After submitting the application form by pushing the button "submit by e-mail", print the form, sign it and keep this signed form in hand because you will be required to send it again as scanned copy together with the application documents as per the following point 3.
3. Following documents have to be sent in one pdf in the order mentioned below:
- Signed application form (Ensure this is at the beginning of your pdf)
- Curriculum vitae, dated and signed (use the template provided on this website)
- Bachelor-certificate (or equivalent university degree) of a study of 4-years duration in engineering (certified copy) in English translation
- Transcripts/Records of the study of 4-years duration with information about the grading system (certified copy) in English translation
- Written proof of 2-years work experience, with letterhead, stamp and signature
- A paper (approx. 1000 words) explaining your personal expectations and motivation to study Energy and Environmental Management, dated and signed
- 2 Recommendations with letterhead, stamp and signature (1 professional and 1 academic) not in a sealed envelope
- Language proof: TOEFL iBT (minimum score: 80), IELTS (minimum Band 6 in all categories) or Cambridge FCE. Note: A certificate that English was language of instruction is not sufficient for admission. Native speakers of English are exempted.
All listed documents are compulsory! Applications without these documents cannot be considered and will not be processed!
For self financing applicants, continue to No. 5.
For DAAD scholarship applicants, continue to No. 4 before carrying out No. 5.
4. If you want to apply for a DAAD scholarship fill in the DAAD-application form and attach it to your pdf-application. The DAAD scholarship refers to applicants from DAC-List countries. Important: When applying for more than one postgraduate course you have to submit one motivation letter explaining why you are applying for this specific courses and why you choose that priority.
5. Send your full pdf application to:
Please note: without online-application, your pdf application will not be processed.
Both, the application form (deadline 31st July for scholarship) and the pdf with all copies (deadline 31st August for scholarship) have to reach us before the deadlines. No applications will be considered after the deadline.
6. If we have shortlisted your application we will conduct a telephone interview with you as follows
- for DAAD Scholarship applicants in December the year before the course begins. You will be informed on the results by end of January.
- for Self-financing applicants, it is scheduled in February in the year the course begins. You will be informed on the results by end of March.