How do I apply?
1. Check the application
2. Fill in the online-application form below for intake 2020, submit it per e-mail or save the document and send the PDF form to admission-eem at uni-flensburg.de by latest 31st August. (No acknowledgement of receipt, continue with No. 3.)
3. Print the online-application form and attach the following documents as hard copies:
- Curriculum vitae (use the provided on this website)
- Bachelor-certificate (or equivalent university degree) of a study of 4-years duration in engineering (certified copy)
- Transcripts/Records of the study of 4-years duration with information about the grading system (certified copy)
- Written proof of 2-years work experience
- A paper (approx. 1000 words) explaining your personal expectations and motivation to study Energy and Environmental Management
- 2 Recommendations (1 professional and 1 academic)
- Language proof: TOEFL iBT (minimum score: 80), IELTS (minimum Band 6) or Cambridge FCE. Note: A certificate that English was language of instruction is not sufficient for admission. Native speakers of English are exempted.
All listed documents are compulsory! Applications without these documents or with incomplete attachments cannot be considered and will not be processed!
For self financing applicants, continue to No. 5.
For DAAD scholarship applicants, continue to No. 4 before carrying out No. 5.
4. If you want to apply for a DAAD scholarship fill in theand attach it to your application. The DAAD scholarship refers to applicants from
5. Send the hardcopy of your full application to:
Energy and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
Munketoft 3 B
24937 Flensburg / Germany
by registered mail.
Please note: without online-application, hard copies will not be processed.
Both, the electronic form (deadline 31st August) and the hardcopies (deadline 30th September) have to reach us before the deadlines. No applications will be considered after the.
6. If we have shortlisted your application we will conduct a telephone interview with you as follows
- for DAAD Scholarship applicants in December the year before the course begins. You will be informed on the results latest by end of January.
- for Self-financing applicants, it is scheduled in February in the year the course begins. You will be informed on the results by end of March.