The DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) provides an overview of variousfor students, graduate students and researchers. For some of these scholarships, the application must already be submitted from the home country. The can be searched for scholarships and funding opportunities using various search criteria.
Europa-Universität Flensburg does not award scholarships for study purposes, only the Stibet DAAD scholarship.
The DAAD offers the universities a scholarship programme (STIBET) with funds from the Federal Foreign Office.
The scholarship programme gives universities the opportunity to award scholarships from DAAD funds to foreign students at their own discretion. Both undergraduate (Bachelor) and postgraduate (Master) students can be supported.
Students must be enrolled for regular studies with the aim of obtaining one of the above-mentioned degrees (exception: contact scholarships). Scholarship funds may be used for the following three types of scholarships:
Graduation Scholarships (only for international degree seeking students): The primary aim of grants for graduation is to enable foreign students who are in need through no fault of their own to concentrate on their studies and graduation through financial support. The prerequisite for support is that the students have performed well and can be expected to successfully complete their studies within one year.
Scholarships for particularly committed students (only for international degree seeking students): The prerequisite for support is that the students have good achievements, but are also distinguished by outstanding commitment in the international context at the university.
Contact scholarships (only for exchange students): Contact scholarships give universities the opportunity to award scholarships to foreign students, especially from partner universities, thus strengthening their international partnerships.
Contact scholarships can only be awarded to students from partner universities or universities with which partnership agreements are planned.
- Completed and signed application form, including letter of motivation for the application in the selected programme
- Tabular curriculum vitae
- Grade certificates of the Central Examinations Office, for doctoral students: Copy of the Master's degree certificate
- Letter of recomendation of a university instructor (can be sent directly International Center, Lucila Morales de Mittag)
- Current certificate of matriculation (for contact scholarship: nomination from partner university)
Please send application to
A part-time job may be helpful towards financing studies in Flensburg. However, you will not be able to finance yourself entirely by working part-time while studying and it is not easy finding a part-time job in Flensburg as the job market for students is very competitive. Most importantly, experience shows that employers require you to have good German language skills before considering your job application.
Here you can find an overview of thewhen looking for a part-time job in Germany.
To find job offers there are the following possibilities:
- The career service of the Campus Flensburg, CampusCareer, has a list of job offers and internships for students in Germany and Denmark:
- The homepage of the Asta (general students committee) provides you with links to various . It also has a notice board in the university main building (HG, ground floor) where current student jobs are posted.
- Many students work part-time in cafés and restaurants, as hosts at trade fairs, as bicycle couriers, office assistants, cleaners or babysitters. Offers for this kind of job can be found in the small ads of regional or local newspapers (e.g. Flensburger Tageblatt, Moin Moin), they may also be advertised on the premises of the various employees.
- Some jobs are advertised online with the .
Advising for Start-Ups in Flensburg, entrepeneurs, etc. Here at the EUF Campus
We will advise to help you with Start-Ups, entrepreneurship, etc. We are at the EUF Campus. Student entrepreneurs can work and use our premises any time free of charge .
You will find us from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 16:00 in thefrom in the basement of Audimax, just down the stairs. You can see our flag and the bean bags from our back door.