The following information is addressed to students from partner universities or Erasmus students, who want to study one or two semester at Europa-Universität Flensburg.
The application is done through the online portal. The link will be sent after the official nomination of the International Coordinator at your home university.
To apply for an exchange study period at Europa-Universität Flensburg you need to be officially nominated by your International Office or coordinator. After nomination you will receive an email with a link from us to start your online application.
You will need to hand in the following in digital form:
- Online application form
- Motivation letter in English or in German (1 page explaining why you want to come to Europa-Universität Flensburg, PDF)
- Academic History/Academic Transcripts (list of subjects with grades obtained, PDF)
- Photocopy of passport showing your photo, number and expiration date (PDF)
- Native speakers of English or German do not need any language proof
- Other applicants require level B2 English or German language proof according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) or equivalent (e.g. TOEFL IBT with a minimum of 78 points)
- Photocopy of health insurance proof in English or German. Applicants from the EU can submit a copy of their European Health Insurance Card (PDF)
- Proof of current home university enrolment (PDF)
- A photo (JPG)
- You do not need to send a hard copy of the application or documents per post
Deadlines for all study program
Nomination: March 1 - April 10, Application: by May 1
Nomination: September 1 - October 10, Application: by November 1