Who we are - The Centre for Information and Media Technologies (ZIMT)
The Centre for Information and Media Technologies (ZIMT) is the central point of contact for all questions and problems relating to information and media technology.
The tasks of this internal, customer-oriented service centre include:
- Provision and administration of the IT and media-technological infrastructure on campus.
- Administration of applications (e. g. of the Campus-Management-System HIS, the e-mail server, the e-learning, of websites and many others)
- Provision of a central help/ service desk
- Provision of multimedia equipment for lecture rooms and pc labs.
- Procurement of IT equipment, software and media technology
ZIMT provides support to the in-house print room and is in charge of all copiers on campus.