- +49 461 805 2112
- OSL 240
- Auf dem Campus 1
- Post code / City
- 24943 Flensburg
Monday - Thursday: 08:00 - 12:00 and 13:00 - 16:30 o' clock
(In every even calendar week on Mondays, deviating from 08:00 - 11:00 and 13:30 - 16:30)
Friday: 08:00 - 11:00 and 13:00 - 15:00 o' clock
What is the ZIMT-Servicedesk?
The ZIMT-Servicedesk is Europa-Universität Flensburg's central point of contact for all questions and problems relating to information and media technology.
If problems cannot be solved immediately or directly on-site, a specialist of the ZIMT-Servicedesk will be available to deal with your problem.
Help and services
- Computer problems (software and hardware)
- We will either provide direct support or, if necessary, pass your issue on to our colleagues in the back office.
- Amongst other things, we provide assistance and advice in connection with WLAN-related problems
- We provide the maintenance of the technical equipment of the lecture rooms.
- Projectors, interactive whiteboards, audio equipment, cables, and overhead projectors
- Help with and advice on the use of Audio and/or Video equipment
- We provide
- Printer Cartridges and cartridges (you can also place orders with us)
- IT-small parts/PC-accessories (keyboards, mice, USB sticks etc.)
- Various cables and adapters (such as VGA, Audio, USB, network/LAN/patch cables)
- Notebooks (only official short-term loan)
- Speakers, chargers, power supplies (only official short-term loan)
- Other Services
- Issuance of a copy cards
- Recording of events and programs
- Copying to various forms of media
Who we are
It is likely that if you visit the ZIMT- service desk one of the following ladies and gentlemen will assist you: