On campus you will find copiers at many locations.
To use these copiers you require "Copy cards" which you can purchase at various outlets.
Students and employees:
- Central University Library ( )
- AStA (in the )
- Switchboard/information (in the )
- Helsinki Building ( )
- (Werner Rux, )
Locations of the copiers
You can find the copiers at the following locations
Students & Guests
- , basement, area for magazines
- , first floor, copy room
- , second floor, copy room
- , ground floor, in front of room DUB 002
- , ground floor, foyer, next to the elevator
- , ground floor, open team room "Glaskasten"
- , ground floor, room OSL 042 (two maschines)
Lecturers & Employees
- For big copy or print job: Our house internal copy shops
(german only) may help you.
- You can also use a copier for students (see list above).
- , second floor, next to room HEL 233
- , ground floor, room MAD 117
- , ground floor, room HEL 031.1
- , first floor
- , second floor
- , ground floor
Paper Refilling is realized by:
- : Martin Heinz
- , ground floor: Kathrin Thomsen
- , ground floor, foyer: AStA
- , ground floor, service center: Natalie Lorenzen
- , second floor: Katrin Zychlinksi
- , ground floor: n.a.
- , ground floor, room OSL 031.1: Werner Rux, ZIMT
- , ground floor, room OSL 042: AStA
Information for copier usage in the Main building
If you need usage information for the devices located in the Main building, please contact Werner Rux.