How do I apply?
1. Check the application
2. Fill in the registration form for academic year 2019 (applicants applying for DAAD scholarship 2019 or self financing students 2019), submit it per e-mail or save the document and send the PDF form to admission-eem at uni-flensburg.de tby 30th September the latest.
3. Print the registration form and attach the following documents as hard copies:
- Curriculum vitae (use the provided on this website)
- Bachelor-certificate (or equivalent university degree) of a study of 4-years duration in engineering (certified copy)
- Transcripts/Records of the study of 4-years duration with information about the grading system (certified copy)
- Written proof of 2-years work experience
- A paper (approx. 1000 words) explaining your personal expectations and motivation to study Energy and Environmental Management
- 2 Recommendations (1 professional and 1 academic)
- Language proof: TOEFL iBT (minimum score: 80), IELTS (minimum Band 6) or Cambridge FCE.
All listed documents are compulsory! Applications without these documents or with incomplete attachments cannot be considered and will not be processed!
4. If you want to apply for a DAAD scholarship fill in theand attach it to your application. The DAAD scholarship refers to applicants from
5. Send the hardcopy of your full application to:
Energy and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
Munketoft 3 B
24937 Flensburg / Germany
by registered mail.
Both, the electronic form (deadline 30th September) and the hardcopies (deadline 31st October) have to reach us before the deadlines. No applications will be considered after the.
6. If we have shortlisted your application we will conduct a telephone interview with you in January (scholarship) and May (self-finance) in the year before the course begins. Applicants for scholarship will be informed on the results of their application Iatest by end of February. Self-finance applicants will be informed by end of June.